- Food prices remain at “near historic highs”.
- IMF upgrades its growth forecast.
- Government aims to simplify payments under the scheme.
- HMRC will focus efforts on registration applications.
- Interest has doubled since May 2022.
- The scheme may be causing “unnecessary” administrative burdens.
- Threshold freezes could see 7.8 million pay 40%.
- HMRC will prioritise registration applications.
- Figures remain higher than pre-pandemic levels.
- Retailers hope sales will improve over the summer.
Get advice from our experts
You can come to visit us or we're happy to meet you at your home or office.