- Legislation would create a register of overseas company owners.
- Just 29% know how to become MTD compliant.
- Ideal income equates to a moderate living standard.
- Increase attributed to COVID-19 and rising house prices.
- Tax on internet sales would be used to reduce business rates.
- New reports highlight risks and challenges for HMRC.
- Over 11.3m individuals file self-assessment tax returns by 28 February 2022.
- If implemented, business rates would decrease.
- 82,000 fewer young people helped by scheme than predicted.
- Billions were not taken up in 2019/20, says DWP.
Get advice from our experts
You can come to visit us or we're happy to meet you at your home or office.