- VAT-registered businesses must comply regardless of income.
- National Insurance threshold increased to match income tax allowance.
- Figure expected to grow further this month.
- 42% of firms report negative financial impacts.
- Government shake up to bolster powers of Companies House.
- The deadline has now passed for self-assessment submissions.
- New figures suggest steady economic growth.
- NICs rates increase by 1.25 percentage points.
- Arbitration available as “last resort” for landlords and tenants.
- The tax group hopes all business sizes will be accounted for
Get advice from our experts
You can come to visit us or we're happy to meet you at your home or office.