- The grants are worth up to £2,000.
- Failing to extend existing support will “stunt economic recovery”.
- 29% of proposed purchases fell through in January.
- The organisation is urging for the threshold to be changed.
- Repayments can be spread over ten years, rather than six.
- Around 1.4m firms have accessed BBLs since May 2020.
- Over 10.7 million people submitted their 2019/20 return by the deadline.
- New rules set to take effect for construction from 1 March 2021.
- Will Chancellor Rishi Sunak raise taxes or maintain the status quo?
- The business group identified six elements to help firms prepare.
Get advice from our experts
You can come to visit us or we're happy to meet you at your home or office.