- Growth slows as SDLT holiday tapers off.
- Online service to simplify apprenticeship levy funds allocation process.
- The three dividend tax rates will increase for the first time since the 2010/11 tax year.
- Rise in National Insurance to fund development of the health and social care tax.
- End to pandemic-related subsidisation pushes up food prices.
- GDP grows by 0.1% in July 2021.
- Taxable trusts receive extended registration period.
- Spending Review to be held alongside Autumn Budget.
- Pensioners to miss out on promised £4bn increase.
- Tax rise to help fund the NHS and pay for social care.
Get advice from our experts
You can come to visit us or we're happy to meet you at your home or office.