- The 2020/21 deadline is on or before midnight on 31 January 2022.
- Call for evidence open until February 2022.
- Saving 5% of earnings for 5 years will allow just 11% to buy average home.
- Concerns about energy costs and employment taxes increase.
- Only technical changes to capital gains tax made.
- Full customs controls will come into effect on 1 January 2022.
- Companies will have to notify HMRC that they intend to make a claim.
- Return to cities push up rental demand and prices.
- Consultation on changes launched.
- New rates for use of company cars from December 2021.
Get advice from our experts
You can come to visit us or we're happy to meet you at your home or office.