- A new minister role is a top recommendation.
- Another round of government-backed loans are available.
- National living wage now includes 23 and 24-year-olds.
- Holidays extended in England, Northern Ireland and Wales.
- Temporary business rates reductions, frozen multiplier, and a ‘fundamental review'.
- Changes to kick in from Tuesday 6 April 2021, exactly one year later than planned.
- Updated tax rules include ‘staking' for the first time.
- Employee contributions increased by 12% in Q3 2020.
- Applications for vouchers close on 31 March 2021.
- Changes to take place from 1 January 2022.
Get advice from our experts
You can come to visit us or we're happy to meet you at your home or office.