- The scheme will be extended until the end of April.
- The changes will affect businesses who trade with Europe.
- CGT could be targeted as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
- Unemployment rates were estimated at 4.9%.
- The UK and EU agreed to continue post-Brexit negotiations.
- The Government and five banks launch £25m post-Brexit scheme.
- October GDP remains 7.9% below pre-pandemic level.
- Does the tax break still apply to Christmas parties in 2020?
- The 2019/20 deadline is on or before midnight on 31 January 2021.
- Businesses are unaware of how rules will apply in January.
Get advice from our experts
You can come to visit us or we're happy to meet you at your home or office.