- Extension initially in place until 30 November 2020.
- Treasury to set out spending plans for 2021/22.
- A reduction would help most businesses survive the winter.
- Chancellor Rishi Sunak reveals 11th-hour upgrade as COVID-19 cases rise.
- Residential property transactions increase 21.3% in September.
- Residential property transactions increase sharply.
- HMRC’s fraud hotline received over 10,000 reports.
- The FSB suggests lowering employer NICs.
- Changes to the job support scheme and SEISS.
- The new state pension is set to increase to £179.60.
Get advice from our experts
You can come to visit us or we're happy to meet you at your home or office.