- Job retention scheme will be open until 30 June.
- Treasury can field 450,000 applications an hour.
- Self-isolation puts strain on 183-year-old rule.
- Those on payroll before 19 March are eligible.
- Coronavirus pandemic delays stringent new rules coming in.
- More businesses claiming staff pay through Government scheme.
- Resources stretched to the limit during coronavirus crisis.
- Payments to be made in early June.
- Sunak vows “charities have not been forgotten”.
- Job retention scheme costs could soar to £40bn.
Get advice from our experts
You can come to visit us or we're happy to meet you at your home or office.