- Majority of support has been provided through the bounce-back loan scheme.
- Buyers will just need a 5% deposit on houses up to £600,000.
- 4.7 million people furloughed on 31 January 2021.
- Firms can pay equal consecutive monthly instalments from March 2021.
- The threshold has been temporarily increased to £500,000.
- Payments should be made by 1 April 2021 to avoid fine.
- Report pushed back due to pandemic uncertainty.
- New reforms to go ahead as planned on 6 April.
- The Budget will be delivered on 3 March 2021.
- Stamp duty holiday is due to end on 31 March 2021.
Get advice from our experts
You can come to visit us or we're happy to meet you at your home or office.