- January 2022 sees budget surplus of £2.9bn.
- Sales grew by 1.9% in January 2022.
- Funding made up by underspend from previous COVID support.
- Changes due to start from April 2023.
- £310 million paid in instalments since April 2021.
- More estates are being dragged into paying death duties.
- Changes in the pipeline for multiple dwellings relief and how mixed-use properties are taxed.
- Omicron-hit firms have until later this month to claim for grants worth up to £6,000.
- Regular pay is down 0.8% in real terms.
- GDP equal to its pre-pandemic level.
Get advice from our experts
You can come to visit us or we're happy to meet you at your home or office.