- Pre-pandemic stamp duty land tax rates are back in place until at least 31 March 2022.
- Countries worldwide agree to minimum corporation tax rate of 15%.
- Pensions firm calls for better data on £4,000 limit.
- The renewed scheme could become less generous to firms.
- Treasury poised to approve LPC recommendation.
- Pre-pandemic regime is back in place.
- Expenditure on R&D as percentage of GDP trails behind target.
- Trade bodies demand temporary rate be made permanent.
- Around 1m people were still furloughed.
- Employees could benefit in the short-term.
Get advice from our experts
You can come to visit us or we're happy to meet you at your home or office.