- Scheme finds young universal claimants six months of work.
- DIT aims to boost exports and offer support.
- Tax claimants on reduced hours may be affected.
- Services grow by 0.7%, spurred by in-person GP appointments.
- Vendors get double the amount of time to report and pay capital gains tax.
- Chancellor reveals five-point plan to reform business rates in England.
- Early Christmas shoppers fail to materialise.
- 4.2 million businesses and landlords affected.
- Tax revenues fall by 4.4% to £608.8bn.
- Interest rates maintained at 0.1%.
Get advice from our experts
You can come to visit us or we're happy to meet you at your home or office.