- HMRC’s fraud hotline received over 10,000 reports.
- The FSB suggests lowering employer NICs.
- Changes to the job support scheme and SEISS.
- The new state pension is set to increase to £179.60.
- The Government is expected to have spent £4.9 billion on CJRS.
- Scheme could create "unreasonable" costs for businesses.
- Government reveals “time is running out” campaign.
- Employees can receive £6 a week to cover additional costs.
- Grant applications close on 19 October 2020.
- Up to four million women in their 50s are affected.
Get advice from our experts
You can come to visit us or we're happy to meet you at your home or office.